Wednesday 8 January 2014

143

You’re so charming, So disarming
The way you make me feel is crazy and alarming!
You’re so delicious, making me ambitious
And now my smile is making friends suspicious

You make my heart begin to race
You put the sunshine on my face,
You make the world more colourful,
You make me feel so beautiful

I’m excited, and delighted,
The fire inside me’s been ignited!
You admire me, it inspires me,
I like to think that you desire me

My dreams are all over the place
I think that I need some head space
My fists in balls when I awake,
I hold my breath, my insides shake.

My words tumble, all a jumble
Control my thoughts but then you call me and I crumble
Glad you’re my friend, but I can’t pretend,
It feels amazing and I don’t want this to end

I don’t know how to deal with this.
Spinning, falling, frenzied, an abyss!
You make me want to scream and shout.

My guts are turning inside out!

- Tara Reynor - (some time ago!)