Friday 1 January 2016

Welcome 2016! Happy New Year!

Hello 2016. Welcome to you. Thank you for bringing the opportunity to continue helping people, to ease some pain, to assist the struggle for liberty, to raise awareness of anguish and suffering so there can be relief and justice for voiceless communities, to contribute to the plight of others for self determination and dignity, to encourage respect for equality, to be gentle with those who need some tenderness, to remember that we are all just trying to LIVE and that tolerance is a beautiful thing.
I wish all of the people who's lives I am touching every imaginable blessing of peace and joy, health and sufficiency for them and their families, and that they are spared from tragedy.
My New Years resolution is to be a better me without being critical of myself and to spread more warmth, give more hugs, and encourage more people to follow their dreams too.
I'm looking forward to this!